How to create a blog using blogger

"I help beginner bloggers create a unique blog that speaks their voice for their business, products or services by showing them my exact strategy of how to get their work done with little effort, in less time and get twice the result"

 HELLO,  I AM
MICHAEL LEMONSPARK OGHENETEGA SALUBI

KNOWN ONLINE AS  Michael Dominick Lemonspark (You can call me that.)



A Blogger, YouTuber, Information Marketer, and Experience Computer Instructor for years. I offer blog success tips, resources, and techniques from my blog.

         I am your 9ja success blog coach who is also a learning entity, am passionate about helping you get started with your blogging career and I will show you my How-to-do-it-techniques, let me be your guide.


If you have been struggling with figuring out everything it takes to create a blog, and it’s been disappointments, pains, time wasting, frustrations, not having anyone you can fall back on to sort you out when you need it most, don’t you worry, sincerely speaking, I have been there a thousand times!


Today I have rolled up my sleeves and ready to guide you to what you will be doing in blogging (your passion) and why you will be doing it (your purpose), this is because I know that there are people out there who still find themselves in a "No Clue" situation I have been years back, I decided to create a training course packaged in an ebook to help them create their success story.

How to create your own free blog: Blogger Guide on phone
How to create your own free blog: Blogger Guide on phone


This Training guide is originally priced at ₦ 3,650 when I first publish it on Amazon but I decided to take it down and offer it to you at ₦ 1000 only. The reason is that I want to help as many Nigerians who are struggling with this thing called blogging and are really to accept help and be coachable.

This is what I want to do for Nigerians and my country Nigeria.

In case you are wondering whether am worth your time and effort, I will like you to take a look at a sample blog I created in 2017 called CLARAS BEAUTY BLOG.
Picture of clara's beauty Blog
Picture of Clara's Beauty Blog

You can check it out at https://clarasbeautyblog.blogspot.com/ 

You too can have a beautiful blog just like this one if you follow my exact steps which I will show you on my eBook called "How to create your own free blog using blogger"


How to create your own free blog: Blogger Guide
How to create your own free blog: Blogger Guide

HERE ARE THE THINGS COVERED IN THIS EBOOK

COURSE LECTURE CONTENT
1. FIVE (5) KEY ELEMENTS TO MAKE YOUR BLOG LEGIT
2. BEFORE YOU START WRITING: Creating Killer Content for your blog.
3. BLOGGER TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS (WITH SCREENSHOTS)

COURSE MODULE I 

1. How to create your own blog
2. How to create a new post
3. How to add pages or tabs
4. Add blog description
5. Remove Navbar
6. How to change favicon
7. Change Template and explore other templates
8. Advanced Customized Template
9. CSS code customization
10. Adding copyright and footer gadget
11. Adding feed burner and email subscription
12. How to add social media follow button using HTML code
13. How to add breadcrumbs using HTML code
14. Removing “Showing post with label…show all posts” using HTML codes
15. How to Add sitemap using HTML codes

4. PRACTICAL SUCCESS TRAITS OF PRO-BLOGGERS
5. SEO STRATEGY FOR YOUR BLOGGING CAREER
6. INVEST IN YOUR BRAIN

RESOURCES
-One tool to proofread your work for grammatical errors, typos, and readability with confidence.
-Recommended Resources

  •  My downloaded blogger templates.
  •  Favicon Generator.
  •  Learn the language for building web pages.
  •  A blog forum to learn CSS code.
  •  Useful web tools since 1999.
  •  Test Page Speed and what to do.
  •  Optimize picture to make it load faster.
  •  Free Pictures for your blog post.
  •  Online Image editor.
  •  Free online storage and data backup.


BONUS
-How to create a blog with your Android Phone.
-How to create a free WordPress Blog, video tutorial.
Also, one cool thing about blogger is that you can have multiple blogs in one account.

Upon completion of this training, you will be featured on my blog along with your blog URL as a way of saying "Thank you!" for taking part in my training program. This will also serve as a means of promoting you and driving free traffic to your blog.

In this guide, I will show you how to create your own free blog using blogger. The resources put together is created to instruct you on what to do even if you know nothing about blogging.



Today is the day where blogging will no longer be a mystery or some sort of secrets to you. I will quickly add, everybody who owns a Gmail account has a blog attached but only a few know, so if you want to acquire this knowledge, please follow me on this guide.


So Am offering everything I mention above to you for just  ₦ 1000 only. Plus all my contact details are included inside the eBook in case you need my assistance I will be willing to help because am more interested in your results.

HOW TO PAY

 BANK PAYMENT/ TRANSFER

Step 1: Send a message (not text) with your Name + Email + GSM + Package name “How to create your own free blog: Blogger Guide” to WhatsApp number 08087029723

Step 2: Head straight to the bank and pay  ₦ 1000 or make a transfer.

Pay into any branch of my bank account below:
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
Account Name: TEGA SALUBI
Account Number: 0117532127

Step 3: After payment Send a payment notice to WhatsApp on 08087029723 using the format below:
· Amount Paid and The Package paid for (is HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE BLOG: BLOGGER GUIDE)
· Your full Names:
· Email Address: (where you will be receiving your package after confirmation)
· Phone Number:
· Depositors Name/Transfer Name:
· Date Paid

Lastly, send your screenshot of payment to
michaellemonspark@gmail.com or to me on WhatsApp messenger 08087029723.

After payment confirmation, you will be sent your package to your email in 24 hrs    ( This is due to bulk payment confirmation at my desk)
*Make sure to chat me up on WhatsApp to quicken your delivery within 24hrs.

Do not hesitate to call me on 08087029723 or drop a WhatsApp message if you did not receive your package within 24 so that I can follow up the process and get it to you as soon as possible.

Blogger icon